Andy Toh is a Senior Associate at Low and Partners. He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from Multimedia University in 2008 and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2011. He commenced his legal practice at Messrs Foong & Partners where he advised on various corporate and property matters.
Upon joining Low & Partners, Andy Toh acts in property, real estate and banking transactions. On top of being a savvy conveyancer, his prior experience as an international buyer in a Japan listed company further substantiates him as an effective negotiator. His areas of practice presently spans:
- Conveyancing and Dealings in immovable properties including:
- joint ventures for land developments
- acquisitions and disposal of property by locals and foreigners
- sale and lease-back arrangement
- commercial leasing
- property management and leases
- Banking and Finance (including conventional and commercial loan transactions)
- Corporate and Commercial
- Family law
- Probate and Estate Administration
Andy Toh also speaks Japanese, and is always happy to assist international clients with their queries.