Awards and Recognition
We are proud to be nominated as the top finalists of "Matrimonial and Family Law Firm of the Year" and "Malaysia Law Firm of the Year" by ALB (Asian Legal Business) Law Awards 2017, 2018 and 2019 for Malaysia and South East Asia.
Our lawyers are the co-authors of the law text book with the title of Law and Practice of FAMILY LAW in Malaysia published by Sweet & Maxwell, Thomson Reuters.
In the aftermath of a relationship breakdown, Low & Partners is committed to helping our clients move forward by reaching a mutually agreeable and beneficial solution while taking into account the needs of everyone involved, whether directly or indirectly. We especially prioritize the welfare of the children concerned and the continuation of parental, spousal and family obligations in light of the new arrangements.
We offer our advice and assistance in planning and preparing for separations and divorces, especially with regards to matters such as
(i) the custodianship of children
(ii) the calculation and claim for maintenance for spouse and children as well as
(iii) the division and distribution of matrimonial property and asset.
Malaysia Divorce & Family Law
(Contested & Uncontested)
Custodianship of Children
Wife and Children Maintenance
Division of Property/ Assets
Affair & Adultery
NTV 7: Malaysia Divorce Law & Procedure for Non-Muslims
NTV 7: Malaysia Child Adoption Law, Procedure & Policy
Bernama TV: Malaysia Divorce Law & Procedure
Traxx FM: Divorce Rate in Malaysia & Who do we seek for help?
Melody FM: 父母离婚，孩子的抚养权归谁?
Melody FM: 离婚后，财产如何分配？
ai FM： 外籍伴侣与法律事宜，你知多少？
ai FM： 解决法律纠纷可以不上法庭吗？
ai FM： 通奸是罪行吗？
ai FM： 婚姻纠纷
- The Star: Increasing number of divorce cases ("Not all marriages are made in heaven") --- 8/1/2012 --- Part 1 / Part 2
- The Star: High divorce rates in the 3rd year of marriage ("Beaware of the three-year itch") --- 8/1/2012
- The Star: Knowing your rights before spilting up --- 9/11/2011
- News Straits Time: Prenuptial agreement (" I do, but do sign here first") --- 27/11/2011
- The Star: Prenuptial Agreement "Till prenup do us apart" --- 1/3/2012
- The Star: Domestic Violence "Threats and Tantrums add to the fear factor" --- 12/8/2012
- The Star: Adoption Law "Reading the law on trafficking" --- 3/3/2013
- The Star: Divorce for Elder Citizens "Going seperate ways... after 50" --- 31/3/2013
- The Star: Spousal Medical Consent "A consent form may not be binding" --- 24/11/2013
- The Star: Change of Child's Name "Parents turn to cyberspace for inspiration" --- 5/1/2014
- The Star: Law on Child Labour "It's not illegal" --- 18/10/2015
- The Star: Adultery as cause of Divorce --- 9/10/2016
- The Star: Children of Divorced Family --- 13/11/2016
- The Star: Can you afford to untie the knot? --- 1/1/2017
- The Star: Parental alienation leaves bitter taste --- 6/8/2017 --- Part 1 / Part 2
- Sin Chew: [The story of Aaron and Jessie] When a foreign marriage breaks down, What should you do?---26/09/2018
- The Star: Doing it right by law ---24/3/2019
What Our Clients Say
My Children's Future
While separation is difficult and emotional, thank you Low & Partners for managing the entire procedure, ensuring my children’s future welfare is taken care of.
I was recommended by my friend who was divorced to contact Low & Partners. Never thought that it would happen to me too, but thanks to the professional legal team who advised on the entire process and always making sure that my rights and entitlements are protected.
My ex-Wife Maintenance
The legal team handling my file is professional, responsive and responsible.
Questions? We're here to help