Dato’ Andy Low Hann Yong is a practising advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya. He holds a degree in the Bachelor of Laws (Honour) from the University of Malaya. He is also the founder and managing partner of Low & Partners, a boutique medium-size law firm where the HQ is located in Damansara.
Low & Partner’s main areas of practice include family law & divorce, will & estate administration, conveyancing, dispute resolution and corporate advisory serving the panel law firm of leading financial institutions, property developers, trust corporations, multinational public listed companies in Malaysia.
Various talks pertaining to the subject matter has been conducted throughout Dato' Andy’s legal practice. His audience ranges from company directors, CEOs, professional financial planners, bankers, real estate negotiators, property Investors, to lay man without any legal backgrounds. He appears regularly in TV’s forums, newspapers, magazines & radios for his legal opinions over various subject matters.
- Finalist for ALB (Asian Legal Business) South East Asia Law Awards 2017 & 2018 - Regional Managing Partner of the Year
- Finalist for ALB (Asian Legal Business) Malaysia Law Awards 2017 & 2018 - Managing Partner of the Year
- Finalist for ALB (Asian Legal Business) Malaysia Law Awards 2017 & 2018 - Young Lawyer of the Year (under 40)
- Commended External Legal Counsel of the Year 2019 by In-House Community
- Family Law Committee member of the Bar Council for the term of 2012/2013.
- Listed in Malaysia: Who’s who constitution government & politics of 2013/2014’s edition.
- Innovation & Future of Law Committee member of the Bar Council for the term of 2016/2017, 2017/2018
- National Young Lawyer Committee member of the Bar Council for the term of 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013, 2013/2014, 2014/2015
- Affiliate of MAISCA ( Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Affiliate of Malaysia's Fintech Association
- Member of MRCA ( Malaysia Retail Chain Association)
- Registered Mentor for Practice Management Programme by Bar Council
- Legal Advisor of MAD (Malaysia's Mobile App Developers Association)
- Co-Author of Law And Practice of FAMILY LAW in Malaysia published by Sweet & Maxwell, Thomson Reuters.